Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post
I want you to try this.

Get your legs and feet really warm first thing before you try walking.

This has helped me tremendously. I know our aches and injuries in our legs and feet are not the same but I still hope you will give it a shot.

My sciatic pain is totally gone from left hip to toes. The right one continues to very, very slowly improve. I found out that cold weather increases that pain. I won't attempt to walk on these cold mornings until I get my right hip to my toes very warm. Recently I bought my pocket pittie a full size electric blanket so I just scoot over, snuggle to her, turn the blanket on high and can walk fine after the right leg is toasty warm. Otherwise, I literally bounce off the walls in horrible pain.

My physical therapist has me building my core to support the lower discs the doc wanted to surgically correct. I think by Spring or Summer I will be done with this pain but will always have to continue the exercises that keep my stomach muscles hard and tight --->>>> keeps the pressure off that sciatic nerve.

If this does not help, I hope you find something that will.

Best Wishes!

Will try this! Mine is a mix of plantar fasciitis and sciatic nerve damage.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post: