View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,527 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Old School Throwback Music

Butches, Femmes and ALL:

I really love old school music. The music I listened to when I came out and was out and about takes me back to a time in my life when I was carefree, beautiful, loved, sexy and confident. This was (for me) a time in my life when everything was in reach and there for the taking...(lol). While I still feel this way most days(!) It has been a minute...Please don't judge me as I'm considerably older than that time of my life...but I am enjoying the revisit.

So this thread is for the songs you listened to when you came out.

So:

Please share your song, then
Post a few words about what it reminds you of

Don't leave me hanging y'all--
Okay I'll go first!

(I didn't find another thread like this but if there is I apologize...)

I heard this on Spotify yesterday and it transports me to myself at 24. I'd just started my one and only long term relationship (16yrs). I felt gorgeous, sexy, loved, confident and on top of the world! Same year I started the radio gig...more on that another time...lol

Next!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post: