Old 11-22-2022, 09:22 PM   #3
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Since I don't have a computer and use my phone for posting, I will likely make several short posts.

Stamina, I have none it is gone. I do more piddling that actual get er done when doing my chores.

I live way out in the country so I dint worry about kids in my yard, but it infuriates me to have the neighbors dogs in my yard or running my livestock. Keep in mind I am 100 yards off the road and my property is fenced.

I don't really like going places alone anymore. Probably from PTSD from falling in 2016 while on vacation. Had I been alone then I'd been screwed.

I enjoy eating out but crying kidd or kids playing on their computers with the sound up, well let's just say I loose my patience pretty quickly with parents who allow this. Parents and kids is a whole other conversation of behaviors I don't tolerate well anymore.

Yes I am one of those who almost daily now will say...at the risk of sounding like Mom or Nannie or Pa...you get the idea. These kids these days...when I was 20...

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: