How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

50 minutes Arc Trainer, watched Judge Judy. Was next to a fierce Asian muscular petite older woman. She is a regular and does a lot of weight lifting. I've never seen her smile or talk to anyone. Once I asked her if I could take the free weights she had near her, and she told me in a direct, no-nonsense way that she was still using them. I asked if she could give them to me when she was done, and she said yes and did. Then I had the free weights another day when she likely wanted them, but instead of pining away for them like me, she grabbed a big weighted ball and started hefting it around with her usual focus. She's the type who doesn't need to be dependent on anyone for anything.

After the Arc Trainer today I stretched for twenty minutes and lifted some weights.

On the way in today I saw Jill walking towards "out" but maybe not actually going out because she was dressed too skimpy to actually be going out. She was talking to someone, maybe a guy, in a jovial way and smiling with him. So I smiled and looked right at her, a bit challenging, like a dog. She caught my eye for that second (because I was a familiar object looking right at her), and I smiled and said, "Hi." She had already been smiling and returned a quick hi. It was quite a boring exchange, but for some reason I love boring exchanges. The gym is a dull soap opera, but it makes the smallest differences in the gym days all the more exciting for me.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: