Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Wolfyone,

We all are glad you are here with us!

Don't worry about asking someone to repeat themself. I do it all the time. It is part of my learning disability. I have to ask people to repeat themself all the time. It has nothing to do with hearing loss, but how my brain processes things.

As I have aged, I have changed quite a bit. What was once a day trip is now an overnight trip because I just can't take the long car ride.

My eyesight is changing drastically. I have some problems with my diabetes that is really changing my vision each year.

I am slowing down quite a bit. I still am active playing tennis, and golf. But I am really working on loosing more weight. I want to be off all of my diabetic pills.

I so get it when you talk about being online here. When you are online, people think of me one way, but when they meet me in person they realize what I have been saying for years is true. I have swiss cheese for a brain, and really am slow. When I say slow, I mean slow.

I used to be very social, but not too much any longer. It takes too much energy now. Unless someone special is coming to town, and I really want to meet up with them, forget it. I am just exhausted by the end of the day.

I very rarely drive any longer because of the freq. of my seizures. I have to rely on my neighbors, friends, and Rosie for help. If they didn't help me, I would be in a pickle.

So, please do not feel isolated. We have this beautiful home that Jack and Medusa built for us. We all are welcome. And this spot is just for us!

As for the holidays, I always try to volunteer somewhere. To serve a meal to the homeless, or to help out with St. Vincent de Paul Society at my Parish giving out coupons for various stores. I just make xerox copies of their id's. I also go to Mass several times. I figure if I am going to give a big burden to God, the least I can do is go to Mass 2x's.

I usually get a phone call from my mother Christmas morning. It is very short, and sweet. Nothing memorable. I consider Rosie and my furkids my family. They are all I have, and without them I would be lost.

Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote