View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 04:16 PM   #76
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,589 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Wherever he goes, lets hope he leaves his AR-15-style semiautomatic rifle at home!

Kyle Rittenhouse now says he’s going to Blinn College, after Texas A&M said he’s not a student!

Days after he told a conservative podcast that he was going to Texas A&M University, Kyle Rittenhouse corrected himself on Twitter to say that he is planning to attend Blinn College, a two-year public college, this year.

“Unfortunately, the end of my high school career was robbed from me,” Rittenhouse wrote Monday afternoon on Twitter. “I didn’t have the time other students get to properly prepare for the future. I look forward to attending Blinn College District this year, a feeder school for Texas A&M. I’m excited to join Texas A&M in 2023!”

IMHO If the Whining little bitch hadn't gone to Kenosha, he'd of had time to prepare!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: