Old 01-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #50
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
I wanted to turn in for the night..... but my brain is still on overload....this isn't much of an accomplishment....but darn it, I finally FIGURED it out! LOL

first I started with fixing TV remote with my pocket knife, nail file, a little baking soda & vinegar (just 'cuz of corroded batteries)

Then I spent a half hour trying to figure out how to get Blade's MONSTER BEAST of a TV to recognize the DVD machine WAS attached and playing! Grrrrrr!! it would have helped if the last owner had saved the User Manual.
As the World goes round, this is a very small accomplishment, especially since we may be loosing power later..... but darn it, I wanted to watch Avatar and have some "down time" after a long day.

I've learned there is little I can't fix without my pocket knife and nail file!! Ask Blade how I fixed the wiring harness on the new dryer and the CAT5 for the internet and phone. Those were fun days and fun accomplishments.... 'cuz things ACTUALLY WORKED when I got done! Those were "HELL YEAH" moments!
Note to Sweet, ummm you never asked for the owners manual hon. But if you need it, it is in the drawers under the glass top coffee table.....jus sayin

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: