Old 07-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #33
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Let's see I am a bit simple, I like flowers but not roses please, I love carnations...... if your going to take me out on a date please be dressed nicely, dont have mounds of fast food bags all over your car, I dont like to sit in someone else's left over food. Open a door for me, turn off your cell phone, dont flirt with the waitress or anyone else while im around, big turn off.... dont talk about your ex's (it has happen before, big mistake). my dog is number one in my life, she always has been and always will be........ money wise I dont care to go to some fancy place unless its a special occasion. I am a simple person who likes small gifts to show you care.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post: