Thread: Stone Femme?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #80
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I am amazed by our (humans) capacity for growth. That when one is graced with an opportunity to see something a different way it becomes art. There is an art to our conversation about who we are and an art to how we choose to interact with each other.

I needed to read what you said, Stone4play, oh such a short time ago. It gives light to our connectedness in our explorations and need to not only be open but clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
Rereading my entry seems to give the impression that all I am after is an experienced stonefemme. Perhaps that is where I was in the moment of that entry but I have since come to realize that even I, as a stone butch, had to explore and experiment in order to know exactly what I was seeking and who I was. I liken it now unto an individual seeking a job... one cannot get a job if they do not have the experience, but they cannot get the experience if they do not have a job. I see now that yes, it is something that needs to be worked out (together) in order for both people to realize that they are stone compatible. Keeping an open mind, allows for an open heart, which in turn leaves the door open for all things possible... Thanks for your post Jenna
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: