Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

It is time for a new OC pepper spray. I did plenty of research and was undecided between the two best brands-Sabre Red Mark 6 Red Dot which my PD uses, and Fox Labs Law Enforcement Formula, so I bought both. I also learned to never buy the smaller sized, key-ring, type cans because in the heat of the moment, I was advised on a police forum, that I may need more. There may be a mean dog that got loose, so I was advised to buy the cone/fog type spray, because the stream type may not be a good enough aim when a dog attack occurs. When using the cone/fog spray, always keep stepping back from the target, and make the letter S with the spray, so as to insure a hit. I also was advised to never leave home without good pepper spray, and to replace them every two years.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post: