Old 04-08-2018, 02:35 PM   #1631
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My bestie cracked me up today

While riding down the road I say I'm going to pull into the store and you get us a drink. She says what do you want I said surprise me just bring me something different not the regular old stuff. She's gone for a while goes back to the truck with a peach tea in a can and hands it to me. I think she could tell I was disgusted and offered to take it back. I said no I'll drink it just get in she said no I'll take it back what do you want I said it doesn't matter.

When she came back she had me a lemonade which is great. We began riding down the road I said you know I thought you knew me better than most anybody else but today you disappointed me. She's said what did I do. I said number one when have you ever seen me drink a flavored tea? You have never seen me drink a flavored tea. Secondly have you ever seen me drink out of a can I don't drink out of cans. She said what's wrong with drinking out of a can? I said I can't see what's inside of it. Then she said oh my God I did not realize you were that OCD that you have to see what is inside the can. Mind you we were both laughing at the end of each one of these sentences. We do crack each other up I swear we do

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post: