Old 02-14-2017, 06:10 AM   #1007
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Bella has commandeered my bath robe.

She decided "it was belong to her" a few weeks ago and has proceeded to suck on it, bite a couple of tiny holes in it, and bring it everywhere she goes.

She drags it with her from room to room and I've had to explain to a couple of visitors that this is her "binky". Yes, I should take it away from her so that she understands she can't just take my clothes for her personal enjoyment but having had a Golden before, I know they are super orally fixated (God, there's SUCH a joke in there).

Besides, its pretty dang cute seeing a Golden Retriever prance all over the house with a giant bathrobe as her favorite "toy".
Since you've lost it to her anyway with the holes and dragging and whatnot, why not cut it up into 4 sections plus the arms? That way, she gets to keep what 'belongs to her', it's less bulky and dangerous to get tripped up on/start fires if you have candles burning/etc and when she demolishes one piece, you have more where that came from which will save your new robe from the same fate.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: