Old 09-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #13
KimKawashima

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Taken

KimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST ReputationKimKawashima Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I can't believe how lazy some people can be. At work today someone opened a new ream of paper and instead of walking just 5 feet to the paper can, they just tossed the wrapper on the floor.

It pisses me off when they think "let someone else pick it up".

So what pissed YOU off today????

This goofy company I was going to work for having me drive 1.5 hours for training only to do a 1.5 hour training session. If it was worth while no problem, but literally all I did was listen to some F'ing dou%%e bag use acronyms like JUICE (Join Us In Creating Enthusiasm) and watch another Hemorrhoid write sentences on the board rather than write simple notes and outlines to summarize. I think I developed a tremor and twitch from watching this guy take the whole time writing out every single word he was thinking. Les Miserables would have taken less time to jot down on marker board!!!!
KimKawashima is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KimKawashima For This Useful Post: