Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
I do not drive. I walk.

But I hate when asshole drivers act like I am ruining their lives by crossing the street when they want to turn right. Pedestrians have the right of way. Get over it.

I can't tell you how many times I've been almost hit by jackasses turning right without looking.

I have some friends that live in SF that don't drive (I love our rapid transportation where I live and use it often) and that have almost been hit by this very thing many times! One of them carries a frozen water bottle to whack cars when this happens! I don't blame him at all! And it certainly has made me think more when I do have to drive into SF (but less and less often as I have been using public transportaion more and more).
I just have to master the connecting buses better and soon I will not ever have a reason to drive into SF from the East Bay! Even for medical appointments.

What, you can't hold on for a few seconds to let people get across the street completely? Just one more example of how self-centered people can be and lack courtesy as far as I'm concerned!

As a driver, the crazy people that drift into my lane ahead of me with about two inches between us make me nuts! And they seem to just zoom along doing this for miles on freeways here.

LOL, I am plain tired of rudeness most of the time, driving or not. We all live here! Your needs are no more important than mine!

Honestly, I like driving less and less. No parking worries, more exercise and it is a way to get more acquainted with neighborhoods and other are4as outside of where I live. Savings, too!

Been thinking more and more of how I am tired of the hustle and bustle here, anyway. I want a slower pace where people actually talk with one another.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: