imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Lived there for 3 years. Lovely place to visit. especially sooke pot holes, up the road a ways.

Gonzales Beach is a locals' beach in Fairfield/Gonzales area and it really, really nice. It's by the dallas road grave yard, which is also very pretty. Crescent road.

Look up Gonzales beach on Google Maps and go there for a few hours one afternoon. It's very chilled out with very few to no tourists as it's usually just the locals. I lived 3 blocks from it and loved it.

Also check out Light house park and the burial cairns all over.

I went to UVic there and did anthropology. It's a beautiful place.

The two gay clubs are Paparazzi, which used to be called BJ's when I lived there, and The Ledge in the Bedford Regency Hotel. I have no idea what that one is like but I've heard it's good by some mates who live there.

If you have never had a cream tea, victoria has many places to get one (it's a set lunch of little treats and tea). If you want an experience, go for the one at the Emperess Hotel in the inner harbour.

Also just round the corner from the inner harbour, is the house boat community which is fun to stroll through. By Laural Point Park.

Have fun!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: