Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I've recently discovered a way to keep your polish on longer and not have chips.

If anyone has used any glitter nail polish, we know it's harder to remove. It comes off much easier with a pure acetone remover vs the nourishing or non acetone kinds.

Paint your nails your fav color, use a same or contrasting glitter polish as a stripe, like a tip, across the top of your nail. Use a top coat as well. My fav, sold at Sally's is called Out the Door. It is also a quick dry. My manicure on natural nails can last up to 4-5 days with out a chip. Oh, and if it does, case we use our nails as tools...just touch up with the glitter polish.

One of those , you wouldn't know about me on the BFP, I used to have a license to do nails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Yeah...I know exactly what you mean. Essie has always chipped on me, the same day. The same with the "Nicole" nail laquer. I do not know why.
For the price of each of those in a drugstore, I can get O.P.I or Orly in a beauty supply store, (which is of much higher quality, w/ the latest season's shades) for the same price, if not less.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: