How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

No exercise today. Exercised 35 minutes on the stairmaster yesterday, Monday May 20, 2019:

Levels 8 down to 1 on my favorite stairmaster: 1 minute each level x 1 set, then several 30 second sets, then several 15 second sets, then going rogue between levels 1 and 3 (Can't quite remember, but something like that)

Today I seem to be starting to get sick, but hopefully won't. I work with babies so... the other staff have been sick, and I definitely have or am fighting off what they have. First world problems but frustrating to deal with another ailment. Hope it doesn't become full-blown .

Here is what I have had physically in the past few months:

cold (caught from spouse)

iron vitamin disaster

cold - maybe / current (caught from work)

UGH!

Yesterday at the gym feels so far away!

So yesterday at the gym, I ran into Judith. I told her my vitamin story which I thought she might get involved with but she totally was not into. It was nice to see her as always.

I spent time with La La as well. I think she checked in with me about my vitamin angst (nice), and then I asked her some questions about her vitamins. She said she takes Biotene (just spelling by sound) for hair and nail growth / health. She takes chromium. And she takes something for bones- I forget what. She said that generally she finds vitamins to be gimmicky which is what she told me yesterday. I also asked La La how fast she walks on the treadmill and she said 3 to 3.7.

I ran into Gayle, the old Ricky Lake producer who does a slow 2 hours every day on the elliptical while reading. As always, she was blowdrying her hair. She's growing on me very slowly. And I think she feels the same about me.

I ran into Hillary, the one who Taylor left me for to go talk with another time. Hillary is a young lawyer and has chronic lyme disease which seems to be well treated.

It was nice to see so many regulars. OMG, I'm so tired right now but I wanted to catch up on this thread anyway

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: