View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #23
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post
*starts laughing* OHHH yep, when there is a lack of deodorant in Hell, Bit makes a deal of it.

Scottsdale IS so bad, darlin, but maybe you're immune. I've noticed that lots of people seem to hate the places they grew up, and when they move, they tend to love the new places... even as the people who grew up in those new places hate them, and can't wait to get out themselves.

I think if one had to live anywhere in the Valley, near the zoo would be best, or maybe in the Mountain Preserve. But really, the worst air in the country, and afternoon temps that hang at 120 degrees for a month or more, night time temps that hang at 90 or more for several months a year? There's nothing good about that.

The city I grew up in had the cleanest, clearest air in the country (100 mile visibility in every direction) and night time temps dropped to the sixties every night all summer long. Fall came right on schedule at the end of September and everyone had to wear coats by the beginning of November, sometimes by Halloween night. 80 degree temps did not show up until the end of April. Metro Phoenix isn't like this anymore. Give me a place with clean air and seasons which do not contain the word "Hell" even by implication, please...
Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
wow Bit, Scottsdale ain't so bad--and we can see the lovely phoenix from our front door. <--- look baybee, there's a tiger!
Wow pretty, I guess we have to move. We just got told.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote