View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 05:34 AM   #8
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Our Vitamix. It's awesome. Had no intention of getting it until I saw all the cool, delicious things it come make in seconds and got to taste some samples. I'm usually not swayed by that stuff, but, I was up close and personal and it was amazing what this thing could do in no time. REAL peanut butter by tossing real peanuts into it with nothing else added to it. We made ice cream out of fresh fruit. Too much stuff to list here. In any case, pure heaven this Vitamix is. I wanted to toss all kinds of shit into this thing and see what concoctions I could come up with.

Toss me a labcoat and mess my hair, I'm now a mad scientist of the Vitamix! Wait, don't mess my hair, that's sacred ground. Which leads me to another fine product: My hair product (Beyond the Zone) Hair gel. A little dab'll do ya
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote