ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
Yes. I too have been reading the crush thread for many years and I can't remember anyone ever actually giving a name to their crush. The exception would be they say the name only if it is a matter of community knowledge that they are partnered, dating, married. As anyone else noticed this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Well, that is something different from what I was talking about, although I do agree that it is sort of a pointless thread for the reason you indicate.

What I am saying is that I have never felt I have ever had a crush on anyone, ever, anywhere. Here I am defining crush as being "sort of" liking someone. So, I was asking for a definition.
lol, i stalk this thread all the time in case someone puts my name, because i'm too dense to know if someone actually likes me or is just being nice.