Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I was talking to someone that lives in Ballinasloe, County Galway, Ireland. She was five hours ahead of me, and we rarely talked. We decided to be friends and I love telling people about my friend in Ireland. My mom is half Irish and half German. I love meeting people from every corner of America and the World. International relationships are very hard to maintain, so I would choose someone who lives here in the US.

I love to travel and most of my friends will tell you that, I love the Mid West and the North East of the US. I have lived in Ann Arbor and Flint, Michigan; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the Boston area.

But I also love the people of the South. I was born and raised in Daytona Beach, Florida until I was 15 years old; when I moved to Flint.

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
Tried the LDR thing. One was a couple hours away, different state. One was cross-country, a few timezones away.

The couple of hours I might, stressing the might, do again under the right circumstances with the right woman. But highly unlikely.

The cross-country, nope. It was rough. Too much of a difference in our lives especially when she was just getting home for dinner when I was getting ready for bed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: