Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
I am concerned with the healthcare system. We all know its broken. I am not sure of what the future is going to bring. It does make me nervous. This week I got a bill from my insurance carrier for $80 for my flu shot. Yep. I almost fell over with that one.

I live a full life. I have a very full schedule. I volunteer, and I also make sure to donate whenever I can. I want to make a difference in the lives of animals as well as people, esp. children.

I am very cautious with the relationships I have now. Some are golden, and some I don't even bother with. I do know that I thank God for my adopted family and my siblings there. I do think about the future and what is in store for all of us.

When my sister, JoAnn, died, a part of me died. I really thought in the back of my mind that she would be one of the lucky ones who would overcome the melanoma. No. That wasn't in God's plan. In turn, I have had to make peace with letting her go. It isn't easy. Not by a long shot. In fact, I think it is a wound that never really heals. I know in 50 years from now, I will still remember my beloved sister, and I will still miss her as much as I do today.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post: