cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I just got off of horse pills myself for a UTI it was cipro and yes they were big. Rain tomorrow I hope it rains in the afternoon not the morning, how are you feeling thus far CF??

Its a boring day again. No sleep at night because of sleep apnea so I have to wait for the report to be generated which takes forever!! A mask is in my future for me but at this point I can't wait so I can get some sleep. Even if I take a nap I still wake up...
I'm still feeling icky...hoping these horsepills will kick in soon. We were supposed to have rain today but didn't get any...we're also supposed to have rain tomorrow.

I'm sorry that your day was boring and I'm sorry you can't sleep. Sleelp Apnea is horriblel! I hope the report gets generated soon
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote