Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my best friend has been my best friend since the first day of first grade. We have suffered through so much together and have lost each other and found each other and support one another and get in each other's faces when we are acting stupid. I am 53. We celebrated together when we could finally get an AARP card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
Does anyone find themselves missing their childhood friends. I miss my little Joanie more and more as time passes. My dad used to talk about his friends and how much he missed them. At the time I thought it was odd but now I'm doing the same. I wonder why we do that,or am I just one of the few people that get that nostalgic? Is it about getting that unconditional love and caring? Or is it about going back or not facing death or the complexities of life or what?? I have too much time to think today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: