View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Gaige and I are both romantics.

Gaige puts a lot of thought into significant moments in our relationship. She makes sure they're memorable. One example I can give of her romantic nature, happened the first time that we met in person, in Virginia Beach.

We had visited an aquarium there, and we were outside following a path alongside an estuary, and she kept walking way ahead of me. I couldn't figure out what she was up to. What she was doing, was scouting ahead, for the perfect spot, to share our first kiss. It was a beautiful shady spot, under some gorgeous trees with plants all around us. Our first kiss was amazing, and the memory is picture perfect. I love that it was so important to her.

I'm the yin to her yang. I am a spontaneous romantic. I'm the first to steal a kiss (sometimes dozens), link my arm with hers and entangle our fingers, rest a hand on her thigh, or hook a finger through her belt loop. When we were at reunion, in the middle of the night, I dragged her across a somewhat busy street, down to the waterfront, where we kissed in abandon next to the moonlit river. I love leaving spontaneous little notes for her, wherever I can, just to let her know that I'm thinking about her.

I truly love that we express our romantic sides differently.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: