View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:55 AM   #9
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Romance is truly the only way to my heart. I'm an old fashioned romantic too. I'm not a practical girl whatsoever. I would much rather be given flowers than a plant any day. And I love reading poetry to someone of my affections and having it read to me as well. Or better still, writing poetry for someone and vice versa. Love songs and 'our song' and secrets between only each other that no one else 'gets', flirting, love letters handwritten, oh the list goes on forever! There is nothing as romantic as chivalry either. Not to me at least.

Some of the most romantic moments in my life have been first kisses. I love when that first kiss is asked for. "May I kiss you?" Good goddess is there anything sweeter? I don't think so. Once it was standing in a parking lot in the rain. That might be the most romantic kiss I've ever had.

And then once, on a first date while waiting for her to show up, she calls and asks if I'm ready and when I tell her I am, she tells me to go my balcony. I lived on the third floor and of course it was dark. I do and it's Winter and very cold but all of a sudden I hear her below me on the ground starting to play her guitar and sing, "Wild Thing" LOL! to me!!! I about fell over laughing and my heart was just jumping all around in my chest. It was so adorable and when she was through, all of these other people from other balconies started applauding LoL... needless to say, a very romantic date ensued. And then once someone played Happy Birthday to me on their harmonica naked for my birthday, and still another time a midnight picnic under the stars, and and and...

Mhmmm there is absolutely NOTHING better than romance.