Old 10-13-2020, 12:08 PM   #27
Trinket_the_mouse2020

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Trinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey ladies! I know this thread is about eyebrows (God knows I need to get mine waxed! lol) But I haven't made my 30 posts yet so I can't start a thread.

Though I was wondering if any of you have any tips for growing hair out? My hair has been long for years and I cut it due to a rough patch with SLE. And I really miss my long hair...that and I can't decide if the butch I've been flirting with for a bit likes it or not...all I know is even though the guy at the salon did a great job and what I asked but I can't stand it...I mean it looks good I just can't stand it. So any hair growing tips would be great...I am taking hair skin and nail vitamins. Have an awesome day!

pps. sorry for barging in on an eyebrow forum!
Trinket_the_mouse2020 is offline   Reply With Quote