Old 10-21-2020, 08:46 AM   #30
Trinket_the_mouse2020

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

Trinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST ReputationTrinket_the_mouse2020 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
There are a lot of things being pimped out there but nothing that I can think of that actually works except gelatin. It is typically used to strengthen and grow fingernails but I've heard good things about it for hair growth as well. Do some research to see the best way to take it and in what amounts and you should be shaggy in no time!
Thank you so much Gemme!! I will try it! Do you know of a brand? But I will look into it! I am taking hair skin and nail vitamins and just recently bought Mane and Tail (I know a lot of equestrians who use it and have great results too.)
Trinket_the_mouse2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Trinket_the_mouse2020 For This Useful Post: