View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 12:55 PM   #3632
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Cleaned up the backyard some. Planted 2 more Autumn Blaze Maple trees. In the next 6 months to a year, I want to plant a dozen or so of those Japanese maples --- quite a variety .... plus sooner than that, plant several of the purple flowered fast growing shade trees in strategic areas.

Taking down all those tall pines around my house is taking the A.C. longer to cool things down to 65 to 68 degrees in warm weather. And some all different shades of wisteria vines down near the road. It will be easy to build very tall lattice - put numerous tall 4x4's in the ground with concrete, secure lattice to the rx4's. A kumquat tree in a large planter on wheels brings big anticipation every time I think of it. I love kumquats!!! Muskadine and scuppernong (spelling??) vines too. Few vegetables next summer! Especially tomatoes. Will have to put wire around edibles, even the top. I cannot share with all the wild critters. I would not get any of it!

Will run fence on and off some this afternoon after I drag a couple more logs from the back woods to the front by the road.

I am leisurely accomplishing things but not pushing too hard. Heck, might even fit a 45 minute power nap in there somewhere. I feel good and it is a pleasent day outside ... sunny and perfect. I could not be any happier.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: