PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

try to imagine this

you are sound asleep in a nice warm comfy bed.. you vaguely feel something bump against your hand several times... you rollover and drift back to sleep.. all of a sudden your hear this horrible noise and a solid thump on your forehead... you wake up to see your roommates cat meowing at you and head butting you... because you were silly and left your hands out of the covers.. so they must be there to pet the lil sh*t... you look at the clock and it happens to only be 2am... dont you just want to scream?? I know I do when he does this to me.. practicaly every night... and I go to sleep with my hands under the covers.. but they come out most likely because I am hot.. grrr well I hope my lil experience makes you laugh.. it seems to make everyone else laugh..

chow for now
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote