Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

It's on HBO and not streaming, but Succession is sooooo good.

I watched the first 3 episodes and didn't get it, so i blew it off but when season 2 started i began to see more and more buzz about it so i went back and picked it up and got hooked. Now i am all caught up and have to wait until tonight for the new episode and a whole week before the finale.

The characters are twisted and shady and corrupt and deserve the guillotine, but Kieran Culkin makes you love him anyway, and it is a really fun ride in how you get there. Jeremy Strong, who plays his brother, also tugs at your heartstrings eventually even though he is a pathetic, venal little worm. None of them deserve ANYTHING good but you still feel bad when they shit on each other.

2 thumbs up!