Old 03-24-2021, 07:32 PM   #1839
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got them a new litter box so I expect they will be checking it out and testing it soon once I get it out of the box and filled. It's a top entry litter box; something they've never had before. I hope it will help with the distribution of litter throughout the place. It looks like this only cute.

Both of them have figured out the slow feeder bowl but Loki dominates it and I can't put food in Gracie's normal bowl without having to lock Loki up in bathroom jail until she finishes because he actually does a remarkable impression of a Hoover.

Tonight, I threw a few treats on the floor to shake things up and exercise their hunting skills. All 'prey' met a timely end.

Other than Gracie spending some time in my lap today, everything else was same ole, same ole.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: