Old 02-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #82
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Magical really is the right word. I graduated from high school in 1988, so Whitney was a big singer in my high school years.

Now, you guys are going to think me whacked, but this is no bullshit.

I took at nap between 6:30 - 7:00pm tonight. During that nap I had a dream about Whitney. Well, really, it was a dream about a high school friend who I haven't thought about in a long time who was a huge fan of hers. The dream/ensuing wakeful thinking, was about my friend and her attachment to Whitney. I mean, I can't even tell you the last time I thought about Whitney Houston.

An hour after I wake up I read about this. How weird is that?
I don't find that weird at all or maybe i don't find that weird because i'm weird. But, weirdly enough, i was thinking about Whitney just yesterday and even said to my mom "What ever happened to Whitney Houston, i haven't heard about her in a long time". My mom's response was "Well, we can only hope she is alive and happy somewhere."

So yeah....weird. I agree.

I'm just so freaking sad over this. I'm listening to all these songs and words people have posted and crying. Its so terribly sad. I truly believe she was an angel on earth.

She blessed so many people with her voice, her smile, her strength and her radiance.

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: