How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did 30 minutes on the stair master, Levels 5-4-3-2-1 x 2 min x 3 sets (plus 3-2-1 cool down for six minutes). I think I'm almost done with "the Staircase" ( a true crime series) on Netflix which is sad because I've been so very into it!

Then I did 30 minutes of weight lifting, core exercises, and stretching.

My mom came with me to the gym. We ended up in the locker room with the mother and daughter that I was there with last night (the beautiful, rich, but super kind set). We watched the gorgeous mother blow-dry and style the gorgeous daughter's hair (in her mid-twenties). Since I gym-know them I said, "I brought my mommy from Ohio" and introduced her. They were very kind, and Max (the daughter) said, "That's so nice. I'm with my mother 24-8." The rest of the day my mom and I couldn't stop using the phrase 24-8. It became a little joke with us.

After hanging out in the locker room, I asked my mom what she would be doing in the gym. She said, "Walking around New York City is enough of a work-out. I'm going to go to the gym cafe to have a turkey sandwich and do the New York Times Crossword puzzle." And she did!

When I got home, my mom had headed to a movie, and I took a bath at home. I love the feeling of a bath after working out.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 07-13-2018 at 09:43 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: