View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:59 AM   #1024
triquetra

Default blessings and much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Dear Love,

I am in this for keeps, for good and for bad and however long it takes for me to make you a dad, I will be there. I love you with all of my heart and soul and every minute that I am away from you and the cookie monster, is one minute to long. Less than two days love, and I will be forever in your arms and I enjoy keeping you in a constant state of *happiness*, since you keep a smile on my face and know how to make me blush...Hehe...

Besitos y Abrazos Mi Amor!

Zimmy

I still do not know what I ever did so right in my life, to deserve being so loved by you, but I am grateful that it happened. I know that you are in this for keeps, for the god, bad and inbetween. I know that I am in this for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true, raise our kids and enjoy grandchildren.

You have already made me a dad, by simply loving the cookie monster as your own. That allows me to be a dad, instead of being both mom and dad for him. I want more though... 3 more at least. How they come about, that is your choice, but 3 more at least!!! I can't wait to have you home. I miss you so much it hurts.

because i am me, i will say that i can't wait to keep you in your place...pregnant, barefoot and in the kitchen