Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I totally forgot I use Oil of Olay Regenerist as well. I dont use one kind all the time. I am a firm believer that my skin, hair and teeth all get use to one brand and then it needs a change.

I have a local lady who makes and sells natural soaps and lotions and scrubs and bath balls. Her sugar scrubs are to die for! Now, they are seriously natural so there is nothing added that keeps it from clumping so you have to work some in the palm of your hand to make the magic, but the result is incredible on my face! I get dried out so easily so I never ever ever use soap on my face. NEVER. I use plain water. I cant even use make up remover! But her sugar scrub does it for me! It leaves me feeling clean and does not dry me out at all. She has me sold.

I also use her soaps. I have tried other natural soaps and they either dont lather well, or they dissolve too quickly or they dry out my skin or they lose their smell. Her one bar of nag champa lasted me 4 months! And it never lost its smell nor did it dry me out. And I loved the low lather...just enough to make it fun in the shower! LOL.

Imma lucky gal....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: