View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #36
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghisfawn View Post
I have a huge heart-on for the Burt's Bees tinted lip glosses. If you get the Fig shade, no matter what your skin tone or ancestry, it looks good on anyone... seriously, anyone.

>>>*making a note to try the Fig shade*

I've been finding Revlon glass nail files at Dollarama lately (Dollarama is very, very good to me.)

>>I wonder if they would carry those at my local Dollar Tree?

The DreamLumi Touché Highlighting concealer (with the little brush tip) by Maybelline beats the heck out of anything professional. I've bought Benefit, Estée Lauder and Clinique to try doing something about my terrible skin tone, and this stuff maims it all.

>>Yes, those DreamLumi products are excellent. I love the BB cream! It's so lightweight yet leaves your complexion nice, smooth, and even.

(Is it just me, or does Maybelline eye makeup in general beat the pants off everything else? Best Lash mascara goes on sale for like $3.99 at Shoppers and London Drugs all the time and it wipes the floor with the 3x the price competition.)

>>They have up'ed their game on their eye products..I have noticed that too.
I also LOVE Covergirl LashBlast mascara...it's the best I've tried, even in comparison with the dept. store brands. And they even have a 24hour version that does not flake or give you racoon-eyes at the end of the day.

The Garnier caffeinated undereye concealer is awesome, too. Not impressed that you can only find it in light shades (especially since I go super-tan in the summer) but it helps me look less like I've been hit in the face with a truck and more like I've just had a little less sleep than usual. My undereye circles are hereditary, but this stuff is almost like you've got a wand and you've cast a glamour.

>>Must try this! I've read that eye creams enriched with caffeine are really great for puffiness around the eyes.

Aveeno lotion forever!
>>Have you tried the Aveeno face lotion w/ feverfew?
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post: