View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 02:59 PM   #7153
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

So, I just got home from my friends house. They just retired a few months ago but we've been passing stranger friends for nearly the entire time I've lived here, the past 10 years (come August).

I borrowed their laptop and went online to research places here in town where I can pick up a few gesso board type surfaces (light weight, yet durable) in the 5 x 7 size and larger because I have painting tools and implements and tube of various colored oil and water-based paints, from my college days down in Ashland, that will come in handy for this project.

I know exactly where I can go now, to get those on Tuesday. And new paint brushes and finishing supplies, for the Mermaid project.

I've got an order in for an notebook, custom based Linux and and wireless printer, scanner and ink cartridges, photo type paper for printing copies of my one-of-a-kind Mermaid art, for this project.

I'm working on an efficient time line of production for my art piece.

CCB's mermaid project inspired me to not only do something more artistic than I've ever done, but will be like an training exercise too, because after I move, I'm going to paint a fee of my own pictures to add to my collection of paintings on the wall I already have (my grandfather's late 50's gray scale Tornado, my Zen Lilly Pad mixed painting media piece from back in 2005, and my grandfather's Christmas Valley Oregon oil painting from the late 60s).

So, whoever gets my mermaid painting, I hope you'll enjoy it immensely.

Oh, and I added a few bubble envelopes to my shopping list too.

CCB??? I'm going to send extra money for shipping costs and also include and extra bubble mailer with mine, with prepaid postage on it, so it's easy to send off to the person it goes to, ok??
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: