How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,794 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Well folks, it's STILL raining in Florida...going on 2 weeks straight now. Many sections of Tampa Bay are under water, likewise out my way. The airport is closed for incoming flights until further notice. Just a couple of miles from me, over 300 people are under mandatory evacuation as of today. Streets are buckling. It's crazy! Hopefully this front that has been hanging over us will crank up and head out by tomorrow or Wednesday.

I wish we could send some of this water to the people in California. Ya'll stay safe out that way!

Oh I thought I would share a pic of what Florida looks like now.

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: