View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:09 PM   #63
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My girls have been on a roll to dirve me nuts today,mostly it's been little bit the wild child.She is a cross between a long haired jack russel (her mom) and a poodle +snowzer (her pop) to look at her she is 100% jr to the last hair on her over active body.She is about a year and a half old and has no signs of slowing down cause she is either on the run or looking for someting to get into or passed out asleep on the bed with her big sister Rowdy who is four now.Rowdy is half jack russed and poodle cross but takes after herg pop and looks like a black curly hired poodle Rowdy use to be near and active and still can have days like she was still a puppy.This evening after it got down to a reasonable temp outside we went out and played till all three of us coudnt move or catch a breath...they love to play ball either chaseing,playing soccor with me or crashing my hoops games by doing whatever they can to get hold of the ball,as long as they are happy makes me feel good plus keeps me grounded..I know my life is way better with them cause I spoil them in a good way they give back ten fold what I give to them.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: