View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 09:21 PM   #44
sweetcali
BFP Angel

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Yes I have a status.

Location: I ride a cowboy in Rodeo in the communist nation of the isle of cali.
sweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputationsweetcali Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiercegrrl View Post
carnation instant breakfasts or ensure are both something that can help get calories in you fast and come in a can ready to drink (use a straw if you aren't crazy about the flavor)
milkshakes!
a good granola to snack on even when not so hungry (bear naked is a delicious brand and they even have a high protein version)
and maybe a joint to give you the munchies...
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxnrope View Post
sorry, sweetcali, I meant to quote and not thank you inappropriately. I'd like to offer suggestions, but have questions before making assumptions. Is that ok?
Do you have appetite?
how is your energy level?
are you sleeping ok?
are you trying to do the traditional three meals a day?
what confused you about the protein shakes? is it hard to concentrate?

Perhaps I should PM you ... that is how I usually communicate with people here. Is that ok with you?
Yes I do have an appetite.
My energy levels are really low. I just do not have the stamina I used to have for anything.
Sometimes I sleep ok sometimes I don't.
Yes I do the traditional 3 meals a day.
What confuses me is some say for muscle gain, some say for weight loss, some say just for added protein. etc etc.

Thank you,

sweetcali
sweetcali is offline   Reply With Quote