CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I had an unexpected day off today so after I voted this morning I headed over to the campaign headquarters for a really good Dem candidate who is vying to unseat a really bad Republican incumbent in the NY State Senate. I was impressed with the diversity of the HUGE volunteer army filing in and out of his headquarters. I phone banked a bit, but DAMN this bronchitis is pernicious. It was all I could do to keep from hacking up a lung. I didn't want to try canvassing in the rain, either. I made myself useful driving people around instead. It was awesome. I'm reasonably certain the post-election gathering I opted not to attend will turn into a victory party any minute now, but my energy was flagging and I've had more than my fill of humans for the day. I'm getting cozy at home and watching the newsfeed.