Old 09-23-2010, 10:53 AM   #28
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi dear

Am I experiencing difficulties.... If you were to ask others around us they may say yes. But there are not enough intimate details on these posts for anyone to be able to speak for me honestly. Since the other person is my race plus another race I am not sure that is totally outside mine exactly , I was rightly worried she was not asking about my likes or limits concerning race( while was leading our "convo" thru the rest of the things people ask about like, what's your type ____? Kind of questions.) Did it just not matter to her to skip it but ask about I D related things or could it be that she was more leary to rush that question and connect other ways with race coming into our talks later when we are closer to share more sensitive experiences. I thot she wasn't asking me out and was still feeling things out before risking my rejection. I mean if I'm scared she and I connect like we do yet have no chance. I felt the same about my sexuality and I D but like I said I respond to NOT initiate so far. So in my comfort zone it was LIKELY I should have swallowed my stomach back down and made extra efforts I don't usually make. Feelling like you are gonna pass out hyperventillating in nervous crushing. Anywho it doesn't matter because as some have already said if she asks you out then she likes you. Well maybe I like her too much to take the chance some of you are not familiar with all the info.which is my reasoning for reaching out here... I mean if I can't handle a couple habitual online bullies or the occasonal judgement on me I got no business wasting anyones time and I am definately not ready to be carrying part of that load someone mentioned earlier. I personally think a thread like this has more help to offer than harm. Probably wrong about that and if my "crush" Or "future date" appreciated my consideration of how hard it may be to bring up for even a very dominant personality.... I feel I have all the support and insight I need from the person I like now... seeing that maybe I'm the only one who thought her not asking me was saying I should care enough to be a little uncomfy at least with one aspect, anyway by some miracle I'm not too big an idiot for her cause she really does like me and let me know with a convo about a hug coulda been longer or have more of them so we figured it out at the stage of this we are at. I think it helps if my possible date understands that while I have had many physical relationships I am very very limited experience with starting relationships before a friendship. Just one and it wasn't healthy.

Last edited by Dragonfly; 09-23-2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: sucks using a tiny phone to post here sorry!
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote