betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

I THINK (and I could be so wrong) that she mentioned online bullies as part of her examples of how difficult it is for her to deal with potentially awkward situations? I get the feeling she wasn't talking about anyone or anything in this thread when she mentioned bullies.

But other than that, I got nothing.

I think (and correct me if I'm wrong, Dragonfly) that the OP was asking at what juncture it is appropriate to ask "So....do you date white people ever?"

Which, again. I got nothing. Because, and maybe I'm a moron (it's so possible) but it would never occur to me to ask that. And not because white people are SOOOOOO awesome that everybody should want to date us - but because if the OP and this person she likes are friendly enough that they are talking about how they self-ID and all that jazz (which according to the OP they have been) then it's fair to say that dating white people isn't outside of the realm of possible for this mystery person that the OP digs.