Old 09-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #37
Dragonfly

How Do You Identify?:
Queersexual Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
smiling real big

Dragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST ReputationDragonfly Has the BEST Reputation
Default sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Are you wanting to make friendships that are more
diverse?
I guess I don't think about that as much as I should, I mean I don't look at someones outsides and even try to know their specific race anyway so until it comes up.... so that would be hard for me to list and check it off or something to create diversity. I have a wide range of types of friends. The ones who happen to be of the "non white looking" race she is... Well they do not date my race, though willin to be great friends, do not necessarily find my race to be possible life mates.. Their answers were more limited to that viewpoint. I hoped to hear from those that do date outside their race, and their opinions on comfort levels and being a good potential date/partner.