View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #247
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Ive always wonderd about dreams,some seam so real its scary,some just really stupid and funny.I was told they are just fragmented peices of what u have seen,done or herd about.At times mine are like mesages if I think about them and figure them out as best I can.The ones that use to spook me were the times I dream somethig that never happened then days or months later im in that sistuation,like deja vou.
The thing thats been on my mind lately had been finding some sort of job so I can have som extra cash to save as well as a bit for things I want to do.I found out from softness about a job training program thats for ppl over 55 to 65 who are disabled.This program trains ppl for work with non profits and the way its set up is they dont take any out of ur disablity check,wich is a plus cause if I go back to work on the work ticket im on they will take half of my check.They take .50 cents out of every dollar I make from my ssi check so if I made minimum my hours work is only worth 3.50 cents..not really worth it to lose so much of my pay trying to play catchup.I did sigh up for the program and am waithing to start.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: