Old 09-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #30
AlphaDrug

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Fresh Meat

AlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST ReputationAlphaDrug Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashhere4eva View Post
Oh, and don't forget to practice lip synch skills! I'm gettin carried away now. Dam, this is so much fun, I miss dragging so much!
Aww its okay! Geek all you want because I know I am, Kings are a world I've always been interested in since high school, but all the shows in my area are 21+ so I couldn't go until about 2 years ago... ^_^ I THINK my lip synching skills are above average... I'll have to videotape myself doing it to be sure...

And the name thing is true, my real middle name is Alexandra, and I've ALWAYS wanted to go by Alex. So my cocky alter ego can be Alex. I'm thinking either that sweetheart brings you flowers misunderstood punk guy who never gets the girl... or cocky ass mo'fo who gets tons of ass heavy metal dude... choices choices choices... hahaha!
No day but today!"
AlphaDrug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlphaDrug For This Useful Post: