View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 03:31 AM   #46
Stud_puppy1991

How Do You Identify?:
butch, gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, "Hey Handsome", and also throwing in a "Sup man" or a "You're sexy" will work
Relationship Status:
Back to Bachelorhood

Stud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST ReputationStud_puppy1991 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 23 now, but I had known I was different since I was around 4 or 5, got my first girl crush when I was 12, but I had thought about girls a bit before then. I identified as bi for a short while, as i wasn't sure yet if I was bi or completely gay. Then, at 13, I had my first relationship with a girl and this was also my first sexual encounter with one. And I was in love with this girl, hardcore, yet, I still wasn't at full terms with being gay just yet. I went back to dating guys, only to realize that it did nothing for me but make me empty and numb. Whenever they kissed me or we made love, I couldn't stop thinking about my first time with my ex, her and I. And I couldn't stop thinking of women in general. So then, years later, when i was 18, I came out, this time as a lesbian. It wasn't easy, as my family life fell apart and bigotry filled my life, but I made it. And, I couldn't be prouder.
Stud_puppy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stud_puppy1991 For This Useful Post: