View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #106
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

The Mayan calendar does not predict the end of the world in 2012. I know that many of our global doomsayers are predicting that, but I REFUSE to stand in line to buy FEAR, no matter how good the bargain basement price is. Good grief. I don't know what is going to happen, but I am hopeful for some sort of spiritual awakening, whatever the heck that means.

We had an amazing ritual on Dec 21. The eclipse was beautiful and the ritual was just astounding, everyone came away with a feelings of connection, peace and renewal. Each solstice and equinox to Dec 21, 2012 I will spend in ritual. 2012 for me means a new beginning. Who knows maybe the world will change so drastically that I will no longer be allergic to and maybe I will want a pair of and maybe I can to long lost friends. Maybe it will be a birth of hope... hey I could get behind that.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: