View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 12:14 AM   #7493
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Getting the, shuffle stuff around to make room for the new aquarium, chore done. This apartment is very small and full of stuff so it's never simple to make changes. Everything has to be moved and each piece has to be moved out of the way multiple times to make room for anything more. Plus when you start moving stuff around you find all these things not in the right places you don't remember putting there and all sorts of things you need to clean. Pretty soon almost everything winds up in a huge pile of stuff to sort though and figure out where to put. Anyhow, though I know it's weird to have a chest of drawers in the living room, with most everything out of sight out of mind, less cluttered, not strewn all over, it looks so much better now. It's going to be easier, and a lot more fun, to work on projects – sewing, crafting, whatever. Looking around, taking in the view, seeing the result of all my hard work, effort, has me feeling such a sense of peace and joy right now.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: